Wow...It's hard to believe I've been out of school for 10 years this June. Someone I graduated mentioned it to me today and I can't hardly believe it's been 10 years. Looking back it's amazing how far I have come, and how much further I have to grow.
I went from a very shy 17 year old who pretty much just studied and worked and worried about what other's thought of me to a 27 year old married career-driven women. I've graduated college with a 4 year degree, met some great friends along the way, met and married a great guy, built an awesome restaurant then left it all behind for greener pastures, been through family hardships and surgerys, lost a good friend in car accident, and learned to trust people along the way.
Here's to many many more!!!!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
10 Years!
Posted by Tammy at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
10 years ain't nothin'
BTW: you've been tagged, see my blog!
the best is yet to come.
10 years...you are still a youngster. Holy crap...it's been 28 years for me!
Post a Comment