Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter is here

Winter is here with a vengeance for only being the middle of november. Minus the cold toes and the cold hands, I don't mind winter. I love it when we get a big storm on a sunday where I can just sit in my house and watch it snow. I don't love it as much when I have to drive to work in it. Unlike some parts of the country, getting a foot of snow is just another day of work for us used to this stuff. I do however love it when I drive into work and everything is pure white and untouched. It seems almost like a christmas card. It so weird that something that is such a normal part of life for me, some people have never experienced. I can't imagine a winter without any snow. I almost think it would be depressing. Not having to put on boots, coats, gloves, and starting my car 10 mins before I leave wouldn't be so bad, but I do think I'd miss the snow.

0 comments: