Saturday, November 03, 2012

Goodbye Elastic Pants!

I officially am saying goodbye to my elastic waist maternity pants.  I had to go up a size to get some to button over that lovely c-section roll, but I'm in them.  One size isn't that bad.  Could be worse.

I had my 6 week checkup appointment on Thursday and got released to start exercising, lifting more than my child, sex (eek!), and resuming normal activities all together.  I could actually go back to work on Nov 15 but I am not going back officially until January 2nd.  I'll be working a little bit from home part time in December for some extra money with it being the holidays and all.  A little extra cash while little man naps isn't that bad of a deal.  I just need to get my house in order before then.

On the home front, Fridge and Dishwasher are both repaired.  I am so glad the dishwasher is fixed.  Handwashing all those bottle parts SUCKS!  I am on a plan over the next week to get this house back in order.  Right now it's a freaking disaster zone.  Partially stuff I never did while pregnant due to lack of energy and just plain being too big!!!  lol.

Little man is good, hard to believe he is 6 weeks old already.  I've been getting better at taking him places.  He has been to Red Lobster, Kohls, and *shudder* walmart.  Walmart was this morning and was against everything I had to take him there, but DH was working and I had to pickup a prescription and we needed Laundry detergent so it was a quick in quick out trip.  He slept the whole time.  I really do have a good baby!  :)

0 comments: