Wow it's been a whole year since I've posted. I need to get back in the groove. Mason's doing great. Smart as a tack. Still not walking though. I have to wonder would I walk if I was carried everywhere. Probably not! Lol. He's staring to learn no. When you tell him no he puts his head down and wimpers. If he's real tired he will cry. I'm such a sucker. That gets me every time.
Thnaksgiving is 2 weeks away. I can hardly believe it. I am ready though. I love the holidays. So much I am sitting here watching Christmas movies on hallmark. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Plus I'm very excited this year with mason being the age he is. Yes, he will be a little spoiled. But that's ok
Saturday, November 16, 2013
A whole year
Posted by Tammy at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment