Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hopefully A House!

Dustin and I are going to look at a house this weekend, hopefully. It feels like a never-ending saga. I know he wants to live close to his parents because of the farm, but finding a house close to the farm AND in our price range at this point in time, is NOT easy. I think this will be the best choice for us, it's reasonably priced, we can update/remodel as needed. The only thing it really needs before winter is new windows. Hopefully we can go look this weekend and make a deal shortly. I would do anything to be in it by September or October at the latest. I can't wait to actually have our OWN place where I can decorate and keep a house clean. Something impossible to do now living "in the frat house." lol.

Keeping fingers crossed.

0 comments: