Why are chips and salsa so darn addicting? I mean did anyone really ever buy tortilla chips to eat alone? They were MADE for salsa. That is my current addiction. Since Toby's been on 2nd shift the past few weeks, Dustin and I have had "us time" at home. So most nights, it's the 2 of us on the couch (gotta love sectionals) with a bag of tostitos and a jar of old el paso between us watching some show that one of us would rather NOT be watching. But it's kind of become a tradition...and my ever expanding waistline will be proof of it.
Yesterday I found out the minister we had in mind, is unavailable that weekend. So since we are getting married in an "inter-faith non-denominational" church...we can have one of our friends who is the district magistrate in town marry us. I think it'll mean more to have a friend of the family marry us than a minister we hardly know. I'm not the kind of person to go church to church looking for someone to marry us or join a church just for that reason. So...my checklist so far that is done?
Church
Hall
Caterer
Officiant
What's left?
Um.....everything else! lol
Friday, September 29, 2006
Chips and Salsa!
Posted by Tammy at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will do it! I will totally get ordained on the internet! haah my first official SL wedding!
Post a Comment