All it does is rain. Today it's only about 55 degrees and rainy and windy. Thankfully I LOVE sundays like this. I don't feel obligated to do something. I can lounge in my pj's watching old girly 80's and 90's movies if i want to and noone can say I should be outside doing something. Ahhh....love those rainy sunday days!
Yesterday we went to a wedding. One of those that you could tell only one side of the family was excited about it. It makes me sad. Everyone has been more than excited about our wedding, on both sides of the family. And everyone has been so supportive. I can't imagine planning a happy day with only one side in agreeance with the couple. It probably was a huge mistake and the marriage probably will not last, but that's a something that child will have to deal with later in his life.
So today I feel lucky....a lucky duck I guess....to have family and friends that support Dustin and I in our ventures forward!
Sunday, October 01, 2006
I feel like a Duck
Posted by Tammy at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm excited for your wedding!!!
Do I count?
:D
YES YOU DO!!!!! lol
Me too!!! I'm SO happy for you two!!!!
Post a Comment