I seriously have cabin fever!!! It's April 17th and there is snow in the air. That is just wrong on so many levels! I have sat on this computer for days now just surfing up a storm, and why, because it's depressing to go outside in wool socks and turtlenecks. Yes I wore a turtleneck to work today. I want my capri pants, my flip flops with my pretty glittery painted toes, and most of all...I want to put my winter coat in the closet for another year.
The wedding is almost three months away. Now that is scary!!!! I have so much done, and yet so much left to do. However, most of the stuff left to do, most people wouldn't notice if I did do it or I didn't do it. It's nice to live in an area when people don't expect fancy receptions with $100 bottles of wine, fancy china, and formal ballrooms. I could have this thing in my backyard, with plastic chairs, a bonfire and hotdogs and people would still come and still have fun. And I thank my great friends for that! It's not the quantity of friends, it's the quality of your friendship with those few individuals you do have.
And for those that aren't sick of listening about this wedding yet....THE DRESS IS IN! :)
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Cabin Fever!
Posted by Tammy at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
do the reception the way you want.. don't stress the small stuff... hang in there it's almost over.
Are you having a Big Sandwich? If not, you can cancel my rsvp.
:rofl:
Post a Comment