Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Yuck! I am not a big cleaning person, I like organization and stuff like that but I hate the road to get organized. I started tonight on the downstairs entryway in the basement. My house is a split level, the entry way is kind of like a family room but the heat runs aren't set up for it, so it's cold down there and we just use it for storage. I flattened and cut up no less than 20 boxes to burn this weekend. 3 bags of garbage I dragged out of there and I'm still not done. The bad thing...not ONE thing down there was mine except for a bag of sandals and flip flops!!! BOYS!!! Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be PIGGIES! lol

Tomorrow night I shall tackle...the closets! EEEEK!

2 comments:

Missy said...

when you are finished, you can come and clean my house..

amyz said...

Yeah, mine too! I HATE cleaning closets!

Good luck!