It's amazing how work ethic's vary from person to person. This week has been a very draining and time consuming week at work. Thursday I had to go to upstate NY with one of the VP's to visit one of our terminals, the main dispatcher in that terminal is retiring and due to the small size of the terminal, we are doing his work from our terminal, 3 hours away. Let me rephrase that, I AM doing his work from our terminal. Last night I worked until 7:00 p.m. as well. I work it because I was raised one of those people that you work until the work is one. I just wish the 2 other people in my department had that same theory. Thankfully I have the entire weekend off this weekend to do whatever I want. :)
On that note I think I am going to go Mother's Day shopping today. I also have a list a mile long of little stuff here and there I need for the wedding. A few fake trees, white lights, some tulle, cardstock, vellum, ribbon, flip flops, little shot glasses, bridesmaid gifts, flower girl gift, parents gifts, ok, so i have ALOT of stuff to get! ha ha!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Work Ethics
Posted by Tammy at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So sorry you have a loaded down work load these days! Hopefully it slows down. Hope you were able to get all your shopping done!!
Post a Comment