Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Official!

We now own a mobile dwelling. I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE! We signed the paperwork over last night for the mobile home. We will move it from it's current location to the lot we are putting it on on May 30th. The current owners will be moved out by May 26th (we did the paperwork early with a little contract giving her rights to live there until May 26th because most notaries are not open Memorial Day weekend). We will go up on memorial day weekend and tie everything down and zip-tie the cabinets shut so that everything is ready for the moving company.

I am so excited it's not even funny. We went to walmart tonight and I was like "we need this and this and this" and Dustin told me to slow down, I could buy stuff, I just need to wait until we are IN it before I buy anything because we have NO room right now to store stuff in our current house because of all the wedding stuff and everything else.

I will post pictures when we go up Memorial Day and get the keys. Dummy me forgot the camera!

3 comments:

CK Photo said...

So happy for you!!!

Paula said...

Congratulations Tammy! Have fun shopping!!!

amyz said...

I tole ya, I can get some lawn decor lickety-split! Just let me know!