Monday, March 23, 2009

Grouchy Crappy Day

I hate mondays. But I hate stupid people even more. I have a coworker who never shows up, hardly ever does their job but had the nerve to imply to me that i should have been in the office more last week. Oh I'm sorry, my family member had surgery and I had to spend a day with customer's per my BOSS! ARGH!!! One girl asked me if I needed some m&m's and I said no, because the other person would be picking them out of their forehead when I was done!!!!

Ok...so that was at 10:0o this morning. I was all downhill after that! I did however get most of my work done for the current day. So that was one plus. I just have a few things left to finish up from last week and should be done as well.

I went to the grocery store today after work, probably not a good idea in a bad mood, but I did it because hey, my husband has to eat. There was a woman that was aisle following me. You know the person you almost walk in next to and you end up following them through the entire store. She had her 3 kids with her. 2 of which were very young. Apparently the oldest child wanted goldfish so she bought them. AND PUT THEM IN THE CART WITH THE 2 SMALL CHILDREN. For about 4 aisles I could hear here yelling at the smaller children to put them down and leave them alone. By the time I got to the cereal aisle, the kids had FREED WILLY! Goldfish on the floor from the ripped open bag. I learned today, you get the goldfish when you are DONE shoppping, not when you walk in the door. It did make me smile though I know when I have kids, I won't be smiling as much! :)

1 comments:

Just Me said...

:eek: