Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back in the Groove, if you want to call it that.

What a whirlwind week!!! We got home from Vacation on Saturday. Started back to work Monday. Worked Monday and tuesday. Wednesday went to Buffalo for work with the bosses for a customer lunch then a performance meeting with one of the terminals. Got home around 7:30. Had to be up at 5:00 the next morning to take dad to the hospital for what was supposed to be a one day quick surgery. 45 min surgery, eat, drink, pee, you go home. I SHOULD have been home by 4:00 that afternoon. But dad had an allergic reaction to the anesthesia and passed out right in front of me while talking to me. I mean eyes rolled back, and passed out. Scared the beejeebees out of me. Then he came to and threw up! So the Dr. kept him over night. My dad wasn't real impressed with that, but he didn't complain too much. So I had to take 1/2 day friday off and go get him in the morning. He was to be discharged around 7:30 and expect 2 hours for discharge papers. We left at 11:15 for home. Finally made it to work around 1:00 or so and worked until 5;30 trying to get caught up. Then worked yesterday and went to a 3 year olds birthday party. I am POOPED!!!! I slept until 9:30 this morning, something I never do!!! It's a good thing I went on vacation or I'd need one after this week!

Here's a few pics from vacation. We didn't take alot, but we took some!

0 comments: