Thursday, January 29, 2009

Babies, Babies, everywhere!!!!

I feel like I'm stuck in baby land. Our very good friends gave birth to their twins TODAY!!! Leah and Lane are doing well. Lane is at another hospital though because his lungs weren't fully developed and they are taking it as a precaution. This is an awesome thing for these two because they weren't sure they'd have a baby since he had cancer and the had frozen some of his swimmers before his stem cell. But they ended up with TWINS!!! Welcome Leah and Lane!!!!

Also, my brother has announced this girlfriend is expecting in August. YIKES!!! My brother's main goal in life is to have a child, so he is very excited. I just wish they would've waited until they were a little more financially stable since she already has one of her own who lives full time with them.

And then..out of the last 4 weddings I've attended....3 of those couples are expecting. The only couple that isn't expecting is in the 50's so that's understandable!!!! lol.

I feel babied out right now, but still nothing thinking it's our turn just yet! :)

0 comments: