Well it's 2009. Ok so it's 10 days into 2009 and I'm just now blogging but that's ok. It's been a busy month. We finally closed on the house. We moved in the weekend after Christmas. Things are starting to finally come together. We have learned several things owning a house. One is Dustin is not as Bob Vila capable as my dad is. But he tries. And for that I am grateful.
2009 Resolutions/Commitments
With the new year comes resolutions. I try not to aim too high, in case of disappointment. But this year I would love to lose some weight. Heck, I'm not shooting for 20 lbs or anything, just for my "fat" jeans to be my "fat" jeans again instead of my everyday jeans.
I want to make my job, just that, my job and not my life. I feel like sometimes my whole life revolves around those 18 wheelers and the routes they consume.
I want to have more "me" time.
With 2008 I lost a very close and dear friend of mine. I miss her terribly each day, but I know that her memory lives on through the people she has changed and made a difference in their lives. In 2009 I want to make sure that I am there for her sister, my good friend too, when she needs me. I want to be there for her in the bad times, and celebrate with her in the good times. And of course, help her show Elianna what a great mommy she had by living on with her memory. If it's one thing I learned this past year, live life for all it is. Live life for TODAY.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
2009 new year, new you!
Posted by Tammy at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment