Sunday, January 18, 2009

Colder than a witches ...

well you know the rest. lol. What a crazy freaking week of weather. I haven't not seen it below zero on the legion clock in town since I was in high school. It was -1 friday and -6 Saturday. Saturday morning it was -20 at my house at 6:30 a.m. Freaking nuts!!!!!

We are getting warmer weather though and with that warmer weather brings SNOW and lots of it. Dustin and I went to Erie last night and wowza it was a rough ride home. It wasn't even snowing when we left but by the time we headed home it was a blizzard. Took us a very long time to get home.

Spent most of today sanding and mudding drywall in the kitchen. Ok...umm those people that do this for a living or enjoy renovating houses are just plain freaking nuts. It took all day for a 4x12 wall. I need to be able to look at something and get some satisfaction after a days work, this is not my idea of satisfaction! lol.

0 comments: