Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer or Fall?

It's June 28th and I sit here in my hoodie with capri pants and my toes are FROZEN! This weather is too freaking weird. It was 80's and humid all last week with 60's this week and rain. WTF is all I have to say!

This week is our GO LIVE week with the new software at work. WISH US LUCK! It has been a LOOOOONG 2 1/2 years. I know I would never recommend this company to ANYONE. My account rep is a nice guy but he works for a crappy company. They purposely tell you anything special they have to customize at a price. You can't do your own programming, blah blah blah. They tell you that so you have to PAY them for EVERYTHING! And I mean everything!!!!

Fourth of July is this coming weekend too. I love the 4th. This year we are yet again driving a truck through the parade hauling a float for either the Elks club or the Girl Scouts. It's alot of fun. Plus Dustin's boss pays him well and he's salary so it only feels right that we do this for him on the 4th. Fireworks won't be the same though without Jamie. It was always Amanda, Jamie, and myself at the fireworks. This year just won't be the same. Miss ya girl!

0 comments: