Sunday, July 19, 2009

Golf Sundays

Sundays are our "golf nights" We took up golfing last summer and suprisingly we enjoy it. So much that I joined a league this summer on Tuesday nights with a bunch of women. Am I good? I'm ok. Which is suprising, I've never been good at any sports like function. I was always the last one picked for everything. But I'm not half bad for only doing this a year. Dustin is starting to enjoy it too.

Tonight we didn't really go golfing, we went to the driving range with Devon and Becky. We had a good time just hitting balls around and laughing at each other. It's times like this I am glad Dustin has the relationship with his Brother that he does. It's a good thing!

Our sunday nights in the summer is probably my favorite time of summer. It's "us" time but us having fun too!!!

0 comments: