Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garden Varieties

The best part about August is the Gardens are in full bloom. This year has been so hot and humid we have had a bumper crop garden. We have some cucumbers that are almost 2 feet long. They are huge!!! And the pumpkins, OMG the pumpkins. We will probably have over 400 when it's all said and done. I am going sometime in the next few weeks get some paints out and make signs to sell the pumpkins this fall. I figure I better get the signs all made and ready because once the pumpkins are ready they are going to need to get sold!!!

I finally bought a new digital camera last night. I'm so cheap! I have been wanting a new one since I dropped my old one back in November but it finally stopped working in March. I was afraid I'd buy the wrong one but I realized I'm not a professional photographer so mediocre pictures are ok with me. As long as I have pictures.

0 comments: