How did it get to be December already. The tree is up, the lights are on, and the gifts are almost 1/2 bought. Seems like it was just September and we were selling pumpkins.
Last night we went to Wing City Grille for dinner in Lakewood, it's newly opened and we thought we'd give it a try. The place is very nice, but the food was just ehhh ok. Plus you can tell when you are getting old. They were setting up for karaoke night and we were in front of the speaker. We kept complaining to each other that it was too loud. I have officially become my parents. When the heck did that happen!!!
This week has been crazy busy at work. We had flooding one day and then snow on the thruways in NY state the other day. We actually had 2 drivers stuck on the thruway for 24 hours! That's just crazy. It's weeks like this that make me wish I had chosen a different profession when I was choosing my major all those years ago Sophomore year at Pitt. But it is what it is. Hopefully this week will be less challenging. Don't get me wrong I am all about a good challenge but I'm afraid I may not have much hair left by the end of the year. lol.

0 comments:
Post a Comment