Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's that time again to spring clean. Unfortunately since we put the new floors in, we haven't gotten all the boxes unpacked so I guess that's going to be part of the spring cleaning this year. I love my house, I do, but we are seriously lacking some kitchen space. I think I may head to home depot to check out premade pantrys to see if I can get one to fit in our kitchen. At this point we are not going to redo the kitchen anytime soon and i need more storage space.


I finally told my dad about our issues. He didn't have a clue. I only let him know because i know it's gotta be running around in his head why we haven't had one yet since we've been married almost 4 years. He just asked what they are doing. I explained what they are going to do now and what they may do in the future. The last resort is $15,000 for only a 60% chance. So that one I said we probably wouldn't go with due to the cost of it, or it would be a VERY last resort and a one time shot.

0 comments: