Well I was supposed to go to the Dr. next friday for a sonogram and for an appointment after the sonogram to find out what is going on with my crazy woman parts. But...I was 6 days early yesterday, so in order to find out what's going on they want to do my sonogram during my period. But unfortunately they couldn't reschedule my dr. appointment for the same day. So my sono is tomorrow and my dr. appointment is next friday. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take a 1/2 day to go there, and drive back to work. So I miss 1/2 day of work both days. But if they find out what's wrong, I'm thrilled. I can't handle the digging pains anymore on my left side. And 6 days early, WTF!!!! Nothing like being unprepared on khaki day! UGH!!!!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment