Spring is finally here, It's gorgeous out today! I know it won't last but I'll enjoy it while it's here. 60's in Pennsylvania in March is almost unheard of. This week is FINALLY over. Let the weekend begin!!!!! The past couple weeks have been extremely busy at work, it seems the more people we hire, the dumber they are. I'm not being harsh, I'm being serious. I have never seen a more lazy group of people who think they should only have to work 4 hours in an 8 hour day and goof off the other 4 hours. Hopefully it will get better soon. It has to, right????
This weekend I have a baby shower. I'm not real enthused about going, but then again, why would I be. I will go, paint on a happy face, and then come home and eat a donut! haha! Food lately has been my friend, and my ever expanding waist shows it. It's hard to combat this problem and not get upset and stressed about it. 2 years is an extremely long time, and especially since every single person I know seems to be pregnant. I feel like people are always feeling sorry for me, like they KNOW what's going on, even though those that know are few and far between. My goal for next week is to get to the gym 3 times next week. Maybe that will help me cope with this. I doubt it but it's worth a try!

0 comments:
Post a Comment