Monday, March 14, 2011

I fought the deer, and the deer won!

Well after 4 years of living here in the middle of nowhere, I hit a stupid deer. I hit it this morning on my way to work. I didn't even see him, he just leaped over the guard rail and right into my car. I was just eating my breakfast and THUD. I actually said out loud "SON OF A B!TCH!" Then I kind of had to laugh. Of course that's my way of getting through things lately. Just laugh, it's harder to get mad or cry that way. I didn't think it was that bad, until I got to work. Yup, he got both doors, the fender, the bumper and the headlight casing. This is going to be costly, thankfully i have GREAT insurance!!! This was honestly my first claim ever since I started driving 14 years ago, so I am very lucky. Someone asked at work how I could just laugh. Well...easy, it's a car. A material possession. Yes, it's my way to get to work and yes it's a newer car, but it's just a car. The most important things in live, aren't things at all!



0 comments: