I swear that's my husband's philosophy in life. I wanted a real swimming pool this year and I got enough in my annual bonus to buy one. We are big on not aquiring debt for a hobby or entertainment purposes. Well I wanted a 21' or an 18' and he ordered the 24' round pool. 15,000 gallons of pure summer entertainment. He surprised me tuesday when I was golfing and had it installed so it's installed and completely full and it's FREAKING HUGE!!!! I swear I may need to telephathically connect to the person on the other side of it. I am calling it the big white elephant of the back yard. lol.
It's a good thing we paid to have it installed because although we love each other very much, construction projects are not our strong suit together. Last night we put the ladder together and in the pool, it took us 2 HOURS to install just the ladder. And patience was very thin by that time! Now I just need the sunshine to enjoy it. Come ON SUNSHINE!!! :)

1 comments:
he's a good one! you are going to love your pool
Post a Comment