Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Raise...yet one I have to work for! Literally!

So after making it very clear to the bosses son on Friday I was no impressed with the high amount of $$ we are paying new people, I was called in yesterday and informed I was getting a pay raise because they appreciate my time that i have put in and my dedication to the company. I also made it clear to my boss that I may have a time in the future where I will need to come in late every other day for a few weeks to have bloodwork and u/s done. And that I appreciate what they have done, however, I understand if they want to move me to hourly and I will take those hours without pay. He told me that the company will pay me no matter how many hours I need to take off during that period and thanked me for being upfront with him over this situation and I still get my raise.


I seriously think they want me to work for my raise. Today I found out at 4:30 that I had to have a presentation ready for my boss by 8 a.m. tomorrow. So here I sit at home working on a presentation so I can get it emailed by 10 p.m. tonight. Yeehaw!!!!

0 comments: