We went to Cleveland last week to the fertility dr. to discuss our options. We know there is really only one option, bring on the science baby!!!! Luckily my broken pipes are the only thing that preventing us from a real pregnancy. I ovulate great eggs every month and dh's sperm is FABULOUS! So I guess we have a better chance in this lottery than others I know. The clinic itself was awesome. They are professional, yet compassionate. We could've started THIS WEEK. How crazy is it that I have waited 2 years for this moment and I'm like...uh I need just ONE MORE WEEK!!! :) Crazy Crazy!!!
We are scheduled to go on Vacation in 2 weeks, so our plan is to enjoy it, then when we come back sit down and hash out the details and set a schedule up. I have to mentally psych myself up for 37+ days of injections. YEEHAW!!!! Bring on the BITCH! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment