Sunday, October 09, 2011

Day 1

Is here! EEEEK!!!!! I'm so nervous I might have to poo! lol. I don't know why, I've done other "hormone altering" drugs before and am used to feeling crazy, hot flashes, etc. Granted those were in the middle of January when it was 10 below zero out! It just means it's here. And I think that scares me! But I'm ready. I almost wish we had schedule it early so i didn't have time think about it. I'm such a scaredy cat.


On a non-infertile topic, Jill's wedding was yesterday and it couldn't have gone any better. It was 75 degrees and sunny, for Oct 8th, that is UNHEARD of in NW PA! She looked great! Everyone had a wonderful time. Best Wishes for her and Rick and happily ever after!

Now I'm off to read for a little while to keep my mind off of my shots tonight at 9 pm!

0 comments: