Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally Something I have looks Good! lol

I had my first U/S for my IVF process to see if everything was a go. I had to be at the dr. office at 8 am which is an hour drive from my house. Then after the U/S go to the lab for bloodwork. I didn't get to work until almost 11 a.m. But I have a system now, so when I go tomorrow I know how to get into the lab quicker rather than waiting for 45 mins.


The worst part is waiting for the clinic to call you in the afternoon to tell you it's a go or somethings wrong. I was really worried something was wrong, because I started AF that morning and had some serious pain on the side where everything is tangled up. She called around 1:30 though and told me that everything looked wonderful. It looked good enough they were going to lower my levels of stims to proceed with caution so I'm not overstimulated. That made me feel alot better. To actually hear that everything looks wonderful was a sigh of relief. I haven't had anything "look" wonderful since this process started almost a year ago. We've always been told what they figured they'd find, or how they expected it to work out, and nothing was as planned. To have something as planned was awesome!!!

Stims started Friday night, the only major thing is I have this crazy headache that won't go away. But I'm plugging through it, nothing major, nothing Migraine like so I can handle it. I go again tomorrow for a monitoring appointment. If everything goes as planned my ER is Nov 1st and ET will be Nov 5th. Which means by Thanksgiving we should know if it worked or not! :)

2 comments:

CK Photo said...

Thinking lots and lots of good thoughts for you!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks Candice. It's definitely an interesting experience.