Monday, January 30, 2012

I feel like a BALLOON

I'm SO BLOATED that if you popped my stomach I would probably float around the room like a popped balloon. Hopefully this is a good sign. Bloating is good in this process right?? Other than that, nothing really different going on symptom wise. Still haven't told any of the parents, want to wait until we are for SURE.


Dustin's currently working on renovating the laundry room. We bought front-loader stackables when we moved in so we could put a wash bin in for the dog. Well dog has turned into dogs and tubby and more tubby are too fat for the wash bin. So we took it out and are unstacking the washer and dryer and putting kitchen cabinets above for storage. We are also repainting. :) He hates the color, but he'll get over it. He always does.

0 comments: