Beta #1 was yesterday. My level was 651. They like to see above 100 for 14 days past transfer. So I have a very high number. I'm happy but also weary. I know that there are so many more milestones to hit. I have to go back the 1st for another test to see if it has tripled. Then they will schedule me for an u/s to see what's in there, and how many. It's so hard, I feel like i have been robbed of being able to have any excitement. I worry everytime I go to the bathroom, every twinge I have, every test I have to take for fear that it will be taken from me. This should be an exciting time, but it's so hard to be excited when I know how reality can be. Hopefully if we get a good report next week, we'll tell our parents at that time, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. We did that the last time and it was a hard time.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment