Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 Weeks

We've made it so far. We are almost officially into the clear. We have this week ahead and then our NT scan is 3/22. After that scan we'll let our parents tell people, which means the whole world will know in an hour! haha!!!


I've actually let myself start looking at things we need to buy, etc. I was afraid it would jinx me but I have realized it is what it is. So far nothing has changed except the enormously large melons that sit below my neck. I just look like I bought a cheap push up bra. lol I did have to go buy some new shoes yesterday. My heels just HURT. So I bought some cute, comfy flats and a pair of only mid-high heels. Not my normal shoes. I am excited my jeans and work pants still fit.

My appt. this week I haven't gained a pound in 2 weeks, they were happy with that. They said too many people pull the 'I can eat what I want' too early and end up 45+ lbs. I am hoping that won't be me!!! Even though it will be hot this summer, I'd rather be pregnant in the summer with all the fresh fruits and veggies. Winter has such a sucky selection!!! Plus it IS ice cream season too! ;)

One more week and we are in the clear, well the 99% clear, which is makes me very happy!!!! :)

2 comments:

CK Photo said...

so very happy for you,more good thoughts coming your way

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Tammy! I pray for you and the bambino every day.