Saturday, February 25, 2012

9 Weeks and the Cold that won't die!

Well we've made it one more week. I spent most of the week with a horrible headcold. Just stuffy nose, sinus pressure, etc. Took 2 days off work, felt alot better when I went back on Thurs and Fri, woke up this morning feeling like crap again! UGH!!!! It's just me and saline nasal spray.


Other than that, I feel fine. Nothing major this week. We have an appointment on Monday, our first OB exam. Hoping Sprout is still growing strong in there. I don't know how to get over the anxiety that it could all be gone tomorrow. I know miscarriage after seeing a heartbeat is like 1% but it's still very stressful.

I can't wait to start feeling better as I was cleared to go back to the gym. Just walking on the treadmill but it's more than I've been able to do since the first of January. I'm feeling very blah because I can't atleast walk. I was cleared on Monday but got a cold monday night so...haven't been feeling up to it yet.

So far clothes are still fitting, that's a plus. Considering when I'm sick, all I eat are Carbs (bananas, cereal, toast, noodles, and rice). I'm really bad at that when I'm sick. Hopefully next week I can get back into my normal types of food.

0 comments: