I thought the 2 week wait from transfer to test was hard. The 3 weeks from test to u/s are even worse!!!!! I spotted a little yesterday and again on Wednesday but the dr. said it's normal for ivf patients. I hope so! I'm trying not to get excited because I know 2 positive blood tests this early aren't always going to come out with a positive outcome. I am very hopeful but I am also preparing for how cruel the real world can be. I'm trying to stay away from Google and only visit those few boards that are FET/IVF related and try to keep stress free. But dang this has been the longest few weeks of my life!!!!
Super Bowl tonight and we have no plans. We haven't had plans for most of the past couple weeks, I've been too tired most of the time. Super Bowl really isn't that exciting for us because the Steelers aren't in it. That's our hometown team. It's really tonight all about the commercials and the half time show.

2 comments:
calming thoughts coming your way
Thinking about you today!!!!!
Post a Comment