Friday, February 10, 2012

7 Weeks

Yes kids, that's correct. I'm 7 weeks. And trying to get through the next 5 weeks. So far so good, no major problems. We had our u/s on Wednesday and there is one strong little baby in there, beating away like crazy. And one empty sac, so they both implanted but only one survived to my 6 week scan. That's ok though, one is fabulous in my mind. I'm actually starting to get excited over this. I can't believe it. I know I'm not out of the clear, but it's in gods hands now. I can only eat well and take care of myself. The rest is up to him.


We are keeping it a secret in real life except to our immediate family and few close friends. We are keeping it that way until the 12 week go ahead.

:)

4 comments:

CK Photo said...

that is great news. More good thoughts headed your way.

Jessie said...

GREAT NEWS. good thoughts and prayers

Unknown said...

OMG!! I got all teary as soon as I saw the title on my blogroll!!! All our good thoughts and prayers!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks everyone. I don't know how I will get through the next 5 weeks without analyzing everything and worrying about the worst. It's so hard!!!! Thanks again!!!! I need all the hugs I can get!