Well we made it another week. So far so good. Nothing major symptom wise except I could take a 3 hour nap every night after work. I did get pretty nauseous Valentines Day Night. So we didn't do anything, I napped and had cereal and Dustin worked on cleaning the computer room and had leftovers. He didn't mind though, Valentines Day isn't a big deal to us. Just another day really.
I have a Dr. Appt on monday but it's just a family history appointment to go over all the history and see what screening we should have done based on that.
This week I was offered a new job, which is awesome. Only a few people at work know that I am pregnant and I am waiting until 12 weeks to tell them. My one boss does know and she said "this will allow you to work from home if you get too sick to come in to work and allow more flexibility with your schedule" WOOHOO!!! That's awesome! I really do work for a great company, minus the major drama and power struggles that go on, but I'm sure every company has that to some degree.

1 comments:
Ahhhhh, naps.
Evan and I used to spend a LOT of time cuddling in bed after work when I was expecting Ryan.
Some of my favorite memories!
Post a Comment