It's been a while. Still plugging along at 18 weeks. Hardly seems possible that we are almost 1/2 way there. We have another week and a half to do before gender reveal. We are very excited to see Sprout again and make sure he's doing ok. I'm only calling Sprout a He because I think it is a boy. No particular reason why, I just do. I don't care either way as long as Sprout is healthy!!!
This week we (err I mean Dustin) tore apart the room that will be Sprouts. It needs new windows and because of that new drywall so...Sprout is getting a brand spanking new room. Hopefully we have it done before baby makes it's arrival. We also have to have a new roof put on our house. 2012 is going to be an expensive year, but so worth it!!!
Feeling pretty good these days. Headaches are only occasional instead of every day. Have some energy back and actually have been walking a few nights a week. I've only gained 5 lbs so I feel pretty good about that! I can't believe it's only 5 lbs, my weight must be redistributing itself. I look like I gained more than 5 lbs!!!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
18 Weeks
Posted by Tammy at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment