Sunday, May 20, 2012

21 Weeks - Holy Shitballs!

Yes we've made it to 21 weeks.  Holy crap!  I never thought we'd get this far.  Babycenter says that sprout is the length of a carrot and weighs about 10 1/2 oz.  That's a little crazy.  I am still very nervous about this pregnancy and I'd like to not be.  But it's one of those beautiful things I feel is ripped from you when you are an infertile.  Every dr. appt it gets more real and real but it's still hard to believe!


Figured I'd start filling out one of these surveys since now I actually feel pregnant.

How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days! 
Total weight gain: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Bought a new swimsuit yesterday since I opened the pool the other day and it should be nice and warm for memorial day weekend.
Stretch marks? None that I can see yet.
Sleep: Good I get up to pee but have no problems getting back to sleep.  I'm a great sleeper, almost too great.
Best moment this week:  Feeling Sprout move around from drinking orange juice on my way to work.
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Yes, especially in the morning after OJ!
Food cravings: Lucky Charms  :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of the dog treat bag makes me a little woozy and raw seafood.  Have yet to get sick at this point.
Gender: It has a kickstand - so it's a boy.  At this point his name is still SPROUT.
Labour signs: No.
Belly button in or out? In.  A deep In so I'll be surprised if it pops out at all.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy at home, Moody at work.  But that's nothing different.
Looking forward to:  Next weekend - girls day out with my friend for Pedicures and she's going to help me finish my registry with the really needed stuff.
Symptoms:  Peeing like crazy all the time.  But I drink a ton of water so that's why that is.  Extremely tired after doing normal every day chores, like grocery shopping.

0 comments: