Yes that would be who's feet mine most resemble right now. Fred Flintstone. The heat and humidity don't really bother me except for my feet. I have old lady cankles. YUCK YUCK YUCK. I'm almost embarrassed to wear capris or shorts in public they are so nasty gross!!! But I will survive. My nurse said limit my salt, sugar, and carb intake. Umm..what the hell else am I going to eat? Eggs and Cheese. BLECH!!!
My belly isn't huge yet but I had my first, oh shit moment this week. I bumped into a guy at the garden center at lowe's with my belly. It was pretty embarrassing.
Oh yeah and pregnancy brain...why doesn't anyone tell you about this? This morning I'm on my way to work and realize not only did I forget my lunch AND to brush my teeth before I left, but I also forgot my deodorant. Luckily I keep a toothbrush and deodorant at my desk as work so I was covered once I got there. Then...I went to walmart on my lunch break and came out to put what I bought and what did I find in my trunk? the 4 pots of flowers my mom bought me and gave me wednesday and said "don't forget the plants are in your car" Yup, only one died, the other 3 I think I can save!!!
Oye....4 months to go! Hopefully I have at least one brain cell left by then! lol
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Fred Flintstone
Posted by Tammy at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment