Tuesday, June 05, 2012

23.5 Weeks

Yes I'm a tad bit behind, but that's ok.  23.5 weeks, feeling pretty good.  I have to say, I'm not at all complaining that my swimming pool water has dropped 12 degrees and I'm sitting here in my house with a hoodie and yoga pants and socks on.  Because I know...what is to come.  JULY AND AUGUST HEAT!!!  I'm enjoying the cool weather why I can.  Everyone else may want to punch me in the face...but who would punch a pregnant girl?  :)


So far...so good.  Nothing major going on.  I'm definitely looking like I'm not chunky but actually hiding something under that shirt.  I swear maternity pants are designed to make you BIGGER than what you are.  But I don't care.  I'm kind of enjoying not having to worry about if my belly is sucked in and my clothes hang just right.  It's kind of nice to have that excuse.  :)


Weight gain is still in the normal range, I go to the dr. on Thursday for my 4 week appointment.  That will be the real "weight" determiner.  I just weigh myself every so many days here to see how much it fluctuates and it really doesn't all that much.  However..it IS strawberry season and I did make a killer Strawberry Pie last night.  Said pie is going to work with DH tomorrow to get rid of it.  I had my one piece and need to get rid of it before it calls my name from the fridge at Midnight!


Roof is FINALLY done, after 13 VERY LONG DAYS.  My roofers were good guys and very precise and particular, probably TOO precise.  My pool deck is almost done.  The only thing left is the baby's room.  It is demoed and just needs redrywalled.  Luckily I have an awesome retired neighbor who likes to do construction.  :)  He's a great guy.  In the 3.5 years we've lived here we have found we a.) don't have the time with our jobs and b.) have no desire to do construction/home improvement when you can hire it out cheap!  :)

0 comments: