Doesn't seem possible my little man is 3.5 weeks old already. I wouldn't trade my little man for the world!!! He's the most precious little thing in my life. It really is true that life changes when you are a mommy. I used to never go out without doing my hair, makeup, etc. I've been in public several times without so much as even a shower and my glasses still ok. But my little man looks like a million bucks! lol.
The past 3.5 weeks haven't exactly been easy though. I don't want to sound like I'm whining but dammit I probably do and I don't really care. Ok...2 days after we were home Dustin got sick with a cold, 2 days later, I got it. Then our parents all got it so no help from anyone there. Doing it all by myself thinking that if Dustin stayed away I wouldn't get it, probably wasn't good for my healing of my incision. In fact I know it wasn't! Then Mr. Mason started squeaking when he breathes, sleeps, eats, etc. Pretty much all the time. We've been to the ER (first time mommy and daddy we were concerned) and the Pedi 3 times. It still worries me constantly!!!! They also think he has reflux so we got moved to Soy Formula. Not impressed but Dr. knows best right? This week I just didn't feel right, spiking fevers of 101-102 at night, pains in the side, after call my OB 3 days in a row, they did bloodwork, checked my incision and did a urine culture. Low and behold UTI! Oh joy. Yesterday I ate some undercooked chicken on accident so I'm hoping I don't get sick from that. Then last night, my dishwasher SHIT THE BED. I just want the happy healthy mommy and baby stories everyone else has. It took us 4 years and $14,000 to have him, had a horrible labor and we come home to all this. Life sometimes just ISN'T fair!!!!!
Ok Whine is over...I will leave this post with a few pictures of my little guy.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
3.5 weeks old!
Posted by Tammy at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment