Whatever it is, I don't like it. I have one on my face close to my nose I've had for years. Probably since I was born. It bugs me. Plus I worry because it's on my face and with the sun, could it turn into skin cancer? So yesterday I went to the good old Dermatologist to get an opinion. I can have it removed, and it would have to be plastic surgery and the insurance probably won't cover it unless their is reason to believe it's cancerous or precancerous. Or I can leave it alone. I still haven't decided what I am going to do. I'm going to think about it and maybe persue it later. My mom thinks it's my "personality" and can't imagine me without it. I think it's ugly and will be super embarrassed if it starts growing hair. lol.
One good thing though, I got some prescrips for my face acne that he said will work much better than what I am currently using. Woohoo!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Beauty Mark or Mole
Posted by Tammy at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment