I found out this week one of my good friends is pregnant. She has been married 2 years and her husband just wasn't "ready" until now. She's due in October and she had a little bit of problem in the beginning but all is well now. I am so happy for her.
Which leads me to the question everyone has asked me in the past couple weeks seeing most of our family at the funeral and phone calls about Dustin's dads accident...When is it YOUR turn. I keep telling everyone I am on the 30 year plan. lol. I am going to be 28 in July so at 30 we'll probably start trying. Right now I want to make sure I have a house big enough for the 2 of us, a baby and the dog. And this little trailer just isn't cutting it. We were going to start the blueprints this summer for our house and have it built next year but with the housing market as crappy as it is, we are waiting a while to see how the economy is. That may sound risky now, but we really have no reason not to wait it out.
Other than me HATING this shoebox. lol!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Sooo Excited!!!
Posted by Tammy at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think you have a perfect plan! And that is wonderful about your friend. It is a blessing!
Post a Comment