Monday, May 12, 2008

Electrifying Monday!

What a Manic Monday. From the time I got to work until the time I left my phone rang non-stop, emails popped up, and people came over looking for answers to problems. Mondays are the worst in my job. I didn't even take a lunch break, but I did eat my 0 pt. progresso soup. lol.

Then about 3:00 p.m. (my coworker and myself are on the same power unit and battery backup) our electic lines to our computers SHORTED OUT! I smelled something burning and then all of a sudden the lights flickered and our computers went black. It was freaky!!! Thankfully maintenance came over to fix it, they weren't done by the time I left but they said they would be by tomorrow. THANK GOD!!!!

Tomorrow should be a better day. I only have to work 1/2 day because I have a dermatologist appointment about an hour away so I get to leave at 11:30 then I am treating myself to a little Kohl's shopping trip since I'll be there anyways. ;)

0 comments: