Well it's January 1st, 2010. I can't believe I'm this old already. Where has the decade gone. It seems like just yesterday we rang in the new year at a friends house and wondered if the power would go out because of it being the millenium. Since then I have graduated college, lived with my brother for a few years, started a restaurant (that is now out of business), had 3 different jobs and found one I am really good at, met my husband and got married, and bought a house, lost a great friend, dealt with family cancer, had to take care of my parents instead of them taking care of me, flew for the first time (and 5 more times since then), drove from PA to FL with just a map from mapquest, and became a real adult.
I'll be 30 this year. That's monumental in itself. 30 - I can't believe that! It's not depressing (yet!) but it's just like wow!!!!
All in all, the past 10 years have been pretty good. Some downfalls here and there, but who doesn't have those. Dustin and I have a great relationship partially because we have been through more than most couples go through in their entire lives. They say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and I feel that is very true.
What do I hope to accomplish in the next 10 years? Not as much as the past 10 years. I hope to become a mom and be a great one, be a better friend, and find a career that I am not just good at but at least like. No much right? haha!!!
Well here's to the newest decade and 2010! Let's make the most of it!
Friday, January 01, 2010
2010
Posted by Tammy at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment