After a fairly mild November and December, winter is actually here. It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon and really hasnt' stopped. The roads are horrid! Dustin and his brother went out on the snowmobiles tonight, I stayed home. It's 10 degrees out, and blowing winds of 40 miles per hour. Yeah, my nice warm house and a good movie was all I really wanted today after work.
The holidays are officially over. Took the tree down today, threw out the stale cookies, put all the gifts away we had received, and filled a garbage bag of boxes, etc. to burn. I do love the holidays but I am glad to get the house and my work back to normal. Settle into winter and comfort foods.
Starting back to Weight Watchers on Monday. I waited until Monday just to have the weekend to plan my grocery list and the meals. I really haven't had anything horrible for me today and stayed close to my points range. So I could probably say I started officially today. I'm not a meeting girl, I'm an online girl. I just find it easier that way. Hoping to get a few lunch breaks in at the Y this week, we'll see how work goes though. I'm not looking to lose 40 lbs or anything, just looking to have a little bit better fitting pants and if I drop some lbs along the way, even better!!!!
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Snow Snow and more Snow
Posted by Tammy at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment