Saturday, February 20, 2010

Broken Promises

This time it's not with any one person it seems to be with work. I went to them back in December and told them enough is enough. I was looking for another job. I feel overworked for no reason. There are people at work that do NOTHING and keep their jobs. I work non-stop from the minute I walk in until the minute I leave, putting in well over 40 hours a week and for what? Nothing. Oh well. I had an employee leave 2 weeks ago and she put not just a 2 week notice but a 9 MONTH NOTICE. and did they hire anyone, nope. we just hired someone for her job. So now I have the next 6 months to train this individual on top of everything else. It's just nuts. Unfortunately I was raised to care about my work that I put out. I can't just be a slacker. I've tried, it eats me up inside. Dammit mom and dad! haha!

On the bright side my living room is ALMOST DONE! WOOHOO!!! It's been a year in the making. The bathroom....ehhh we'll see about that. I'm going this afternoon to look at flooring for it and tile for the walls. So hopefully we can narrow that down to be ready to put in. Right now we are waiting on our window. Probably another week or so before that will be in.

Started a food journal this week. It will be interesting. I've never kept a journal before but it's a start to see what I actually eat and get it under control. We got a new vending machine at work. I worked there a year before I ever touched it. With the stress lately I've been there almost DAILY. not good!!!! I am going to the produce market tomorrow to get produce to get me through the week. Hopefully and stay way from the vending machine.

0 comments: