Valentine's day on Daytona 500 sunday. So not cool! Oh well, not like he did anything anyways.
I'm thinking this bathroom renovation is more than we ever should have taken on. I am beginning to think I will always have a 1 bathroom house. Oh well, that's ok. I've been sick most of the week with a head cold. Seems my whole family has, the little one's, Toby, Katie, and now my mom. Craziness I tell you. This cold season has been HORRIBLE.
Another month with a BFN. OH well, we'll try again next month. After 7 months it's getting kind of depressing. But I guess that's normal for some people.
I need to get back to the gym this week. I haven't been there since I got sick the first time back in January. With work being crazy, yes I had another 50 hour work week last week, and being sick and being tired all the time, there just wasn't the motivation. However after trying on jeans today, I have new motivation. I didn't buy anything tempting at the grocery store today, just my normal healthy lunch/dinner foods. I passed up everything tasty. Except Oreos but those are for Dustin. They are his breakfast. Wish I had his metabolism.
Well I'm ending this depressing winter post. Hopefully next post will be a little more cheerful!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day
Posted by Tammy at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment