Well after week 1 on weight watchers I am down 2 lbs. and actually have more energy. I've dieted before but never really on weight watchers. I'm used to not being able to eat this or that, and now I can within reason. It seems easier when you are counting points rather than adding calories. I know it's the same concept but it just seems easier. I love that you can earn more points by doing things and working out. I love that!!! Spinning class alone I earn 6 points and didn't even use them last week.
There is much drama with my brother and his girlfriend again. I'm not sure if I feel like Dr. Phil or Jerry Springer. He needs to cut his losses and get rid of her. I know he is keeping it going becuase of his son, but he'll still see his son. He just needs to go talk to someone and get rid of her. She's a lazy piece of crap! I can't imagine living with someone who pays for my car, my insurance all the food for me and my kids (one is not even his), pays the mortgage and bills and yet she complains he doesn't help with daycare. FOR REAL??? What a bitch!
Another weekend gone. Got alot done around the house today and the bathroom is coming along nicely. Hopefully we'll be tiling next weekend!!! :)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Week 1
Posted by Tammy at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment