Wow hard to believe it's February already. Seems like January just slipped away.
Yesterday one of my best employees took an early retirement. It was very sad. As much as she kind of drove me crazy at times, she was the MOST reliable employee I had. It kind of irritates me that we knew she was retiring for 9 months and they just started interviewing for her position yesterday. But oh well. That's the way we work I guess. Hopefully I will find someone soon who can take her position and take me off Saturday work!
Our bathroom is completely gutted down to the studs right now. The new subfloor is in, bathtub is purchased, I have to get the tile, and Dustin's getting drywall today. Hopefully by March we'll be well on our way. Dustin has a friend from work helping us at night during the week. He's a good kid and a good worker. We feed him dinner and pay him $20 here and there and he's happy. So we are happy! I can't wait to have a bathtub I can actually take a bath in!!! It will be SOO nice!!!
Saturday, February 06, 2010
February already!
Posted by Tammy at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment